Friday, November 7, 2008

The Countdown Begins

1 day to go till my first 100 miler! This morning I was calm, cool and collective thinking to myself wow - I'm really under control. Well that didn't last. About 10 AM the first surge of adrenalin hit me like a bullet. I can't sit still or focus. Not sure if I'm worried, excited or just plain over amped. I plan on delivering crew supplies this afternoon then high tailing it for Elk City. I still can't believe the generosity of those willing to give up their weekend to spend time with a grumpy, smelly, sleep deprived runner in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma... I guess my next post will be a race report - wow - stay tuned

2 comments:

Reese said...

Looking forward to that race report about your successful completion.

Kat Miller said...

Congratulations on conquering the MotherRoad!